E08 is the error that caused the limit of the print head has reached 2000lembar, which is usually requested in the printer reset ...
Here's the steps
1. The printer is off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press STOP / RESET and hold, then press and hold the POWER button.
3. POWER button still pressed, release the button STOP / RESET, then press the STOP / RESET 2 times in a state of the power button is pressed.
4. Release both buttons simultaneously.
5. The printer will proceed in a while (a while), then the LCD Panel will show the number zero (0)
6. The computer will detect NEW DEVICE, Ignore it .....
7. This situation shows MP258 printer in ready state and reset the SERVICE MODE
1. Exctract File MP258 Resetter.
2. Prepare a second paper in the printer (to print at the time of the reset process)
3. Run the program MP258 Resetter.
Click "PLAY", then the printer will proceed and MP258 will print one page with the words "D = 000.0"
Click the "Clear EEPROM".
Then click the "EEPROM", and the printer will print the results MP258 Resetter. One line is as follows: "TPage (COPY TTL = 00 000 = 00 000)"
Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button.